These financial services are trading up more than 217%; Here are 38 stocks on the move ahead of market
- AMTD IDEA Group AMTD rose 217.3% to $6.60 in premarket trading after jumping 18% on Monday. The company owns more than 90% of AMDD Digital.
- apdemande APGN rose 37.2% to $29.28 in premarket trading. Apdemanden has completed the merger with SPAC Brookline Capital Acquisition.
- Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings, Inc. LTRPB rose 35.3% to $65.00 in premarket trading after jumping 187% on Monday.
- Performance Shipping Inc. PSHG rose 24.5% to $0.4485 in premarket trading after jumping more than 30% on Monday.
- Amesite Inc. AMST rose 24.4% to $0.5672 in premarket trading. Amesite said it has partnered with Conner Prairie to launch next-generation educational tools.
- Virax Biolabs Group Limited VRAX rose 23.7% to $14.66 in premarket trading. Shares of Virax Biolabs jumped 119% on Monday after New York City declared monkeypox a public health emergency on Saturday, lifting monkeypox-related stocks.
- Faraday Future Intelligent Electric Inc. FIE rose 23.4% to $2.47 in premarket trading. FF Top Holding LLC and Faraday Future Intelligent Electric have executed a term sheet for an investment of up to $600 million.
- Getty Images Holdings, Inc. GETY rose 22.2% to $38.00 in premarket trading. Shares of Getty Images Holdings jumped 19% on Monday on continued strength after the stock surged last week following the buyout of nearly 99.4% of shares by CCNB shareholders.
- 36Kr Holdings Inc. KRKR rose 20.3% to $1.53 in premarket trading after jumping more than 10% on Monday.
- Performance Shipping Inc. PSHG rose 20.3% to $0.4332 in premarket trading after jumping more than 30% on Monday. Performance Shipping recently entered into a time charter contract with Teekay Chartering Limited, with a gross charter rate of $23,000 per day for a period of approximately 24 months.
- Pinterest, Inc. PINS rose 19.5% to $23.89 in premarket trading after Elliott Investment Management announced it was now Pinterest’s largest investor. The company also released second quarter financial results and released third quarter guidance.
- Transocean Ltd. PLATFORM shares rose 17.1% to $3.77 in premarket trading after the company posted a narrower second-quarter loss and announced a $321 million deal for the deep-sea conqueror of the ultra-deep drill ship.
- Ostin Technology Group Co., Ltd. sound rose 16.3% to $2,050 in premarket trading after gaining 6% on Monday.
- Aclarion, Inc. ACON rose 15.2% to $1.10 in premarket trading.
- Lytus Technologies Holdings PTV. ltd. LYT rose 14.1% to $3.16 in premarket trading.
- Cryptode, Inc. KIND rose 13.9% to $1.23 in premarket trading. Cryptyde, Inc. and Argo Energy recently announced an energy program development agreement.
- ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. ZI rose 13.7% to $42.90 in premarket transactions as the company announced better-than-expected results for its second quarter and also raised its revenue guidance for FY22.
- Aethlon Medical, Inc. DMAE rose 12.3% to $1.55 in premarket trading. Shares of Aethlon Medical jumped 38% on Monday after New York City declared monkeypox a public health emergency on Saturday, sending monkeypox-related stocks soaring.
- GeoVax Labs, Inc. GOUVX rose 12.3% to $4.38 in premarket trading after climbing around 43% on Monday.
- EverQuote, Inc. ALREADY rose 11.9% to $10.91 in premarket trading after the company reported better-than-expected second-quarter results.
- So-Young International Inc. SY rose 11.9% to hit $0.8950 in premarket trading.
- Datasea Inc. DTSS rose 11.1% to $1.60 in premarket trading.
- MediaCo Holding Inc. Media rose 10.2% to $3.67 in premarket trading. Shares of Mediaco Holding jumped more than 60% on Monday after Standard General bought around 12.9 million shares, taking ownership to 92.4%.
- American Rebel Holdings, Inc. AREB rose 10% to $0.65 in premarket trading after falling about 22% on Monday.
- Conformis, Inc. CFMS rose 9.3% to $0.2788 in premarket trading as the company announced a new deal with Vizient for custom orthopedic implants.
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. LXRX rose 8.4% to $2.57 in premarket trading.
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd. ADXN rose 7.8% to $1.25 in premarket trading. Addex recently completed a $4.2 million equity financing.
- Intelligent Living Application Group Inc. ILAG rose 7.5% to $2.02 in premarket trading after falling about 7% on Monday.
Be sure to check out our pre-market coverage here.
- FiscalNote Holdings Inc. REMARK shares fell 13.5% to $7.35 in premarket trading. FiscalNote has completed the acquisition of Aicel Technologies.
- Uxin Limited. UXIN fell 12% to $0.52 in premarket trading after falling 16% on Monday.
- Ontrak, Inc. OTRK shares fell 11.7% to $1.19 in premarket trading after jumping 108% on Monday. The company is expected to release its second quarter results on August 9.
- Reviva Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. RPPH fell 10.4% to $0.6720 in premarket trading after gaining around 18% on Monday.
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. HTGM fell 10.2% to $0.9425 in premarket trading.
- Cue Health Inc. HLTH fell 10.1% to $2.92 in premarket trading. Cue Health is expected to release its second quarter financial results on Wednesday, August 10, 2022.
- Nutex Health, Inc. NUTX fell 10% to $2.60 in premarket trading after gaining more than 9% on Monday.
- Mobile Global Esports Inc. MGAM fell 9.9% to $11.70 in premarket trading after jumping 16% on Monday.
- Lottery.com Inc. LTRY the shares fell 8.7% to $0.3195 in premarket trading after gaining about 19% on Monday.
- PolarityTE, Inc. AND P the shares fell 8.9% to $1.23 in premarket trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.